The Glyph of the Ancients is a support artifact found in Hexen II.
This artifact is used offensively, but has a different effect depending on the character class using it.
- Crusader - The effect is similar to the Time Bomb of the Ancients. The Glyph appears in the air for a few seconds and then explodes, dealing splash damage.
- Paladin - Throws the Glyph like a hand grenade, causing a large fiery explosion.
- Assassin - Works like a trip-mine. Attaches the Glyph to a wall, after which it produces a chain that stretches to the opposite wall. If something touches the chain, the Glyph explodes, dealing splash damage.
- Necromancer - Works like a proximity mine. The Glyph hovers in the air and stands still. If a hostile creature approaches it, the Glyph slowly floats towards it and detonates on impact, dealing splash damage.
- Demoness - Throws the Glyph like a grenade, after which it starts to exude clouds of toxic gas, which hurts nearby enemies. The Demoness herself is immune to the gas.
|Hexen II - Weapons & Artifacts|
|Weapons||Crusader||Warhammer • Ice Mace • Meteor Staff • Lightbringer|
|Paladin||Gauntlets • Vorpal Sword • Axe • Purifier|
|Assassin||Katar • Hand Crossbow • Grenades • Staff of Set|
|Necromancer||Sickle • Magic Missiles • Bone Shards • Raven Staff|
|Demoness||Blood Fire • Acid Rune • Firestorm • Tempest's Staff|
|Ammunition||Mana ( Blue • Green • Combined )|
|Healing||Healing Vial • Quartz Flask • Mystic Urn|
|Armor||Amulet of Protection • Breastplate • Bracers • Helmet|
|Artifacts|| Torch • Krater of Might • Chaos Device • Boots of Speed • Disc of Repulsion • Icon of the Defender •|
Tome of Power • Seal of the Ovinomancer • Glyph of the Ancients • Force Cube • Stone of Summoning •
Invisibility Sphere • Holy Strength • Soul Sphere
|Rings||Ring of Flight • Ring of Water Breathing • Ring of Regeneration • Ring of Reflection|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.