|Attention Needed - Article Stub|
This particular article is still lacking the necessary information, images, and/or general formatting.
You can assist Heretic Wiki by improving it.
Attacks & Strategy
At first, Eidolon confronts the player by himself, but when the player proves to be worthy, the Serpent Rider calls upon the Chaos Sphere to increase his size three fold.
- First Form
In his first form, Eidolon will follow the player while launching balls of lightning that home and bounce towards the player. The key to defeating Eidolon's first form is to move as little as possible since he predicts player movements. If the player has saved up plenty of Tomes of Power and Kraters of Might, then this battle can be much easier.
- Eidolon launches around five balls of lightning that home and bounce towards the player.
- If you get close enough, Eidolon will use a repulsion disc
- Second Form
The key to fighting Eidolon now is the opposite: move as much as you can but keep an eye on Eidolon and avoid the center area as you can get killed instantly by lighting.
- Eidolon can stomp the player when walking.
- Eidolon launches a burst of fireballs towards the player. These projectiles move very quickly and hit for a lot of damage.
- If you get close to Eidolon he'll try to toast the player with hell-fire breath.
- Eidolon some times shoots red projectiles that morph the player into a sheep on impact.
- Eidolon's deadliest attack is to summon lighting that instant kills anything no matter how much HP the target has.
- Eidolon can regenerate as long as the Chaos Sphere is still around. These two are his most powerful spells and represent his control over life and death.
Notes & Trivia
- In the final hub, it is revealed that Eidolon has the power of life and death.
- Eidolon's appearance is reminiscent of Diablo from the eponymous game series.
|Hexen II - Enemies|
|Normal||Black Spider • Red Spider • Knight Archer • Archer Lord • Hydra • Skull Wizard • Shadow Wizard • Fire Imp •|
Ice Imp • Stone Golem • Iron Golem • Bronze Golem • Crystal Golem • Sand Scorpion • Bog Scorpion •
Were Jaguar • Were Panther • Mummy • Mummy Lord • Medusa • Fallen Angel • Fallen Angel Lord • Sheep
|Boss||Famine • Death • Pestilence • War • Eidolon|